Calling All Women Who Love Chiropractic
The League of Chiropractic Women is different from anything we have seen or experienced. We are an organization for women, created by women, designed to meet the unique needs of all women in chiropractic. The thing we all have in common is the universal truth that women excel at creating and nurturing. We have so much to offer our profession on a global level.
Whether you are a DC, Spouse, CA, Vendor, DC2B, Faculty, or Administrator Staff Member, the list is endless and the time has come for us all to come together. What will we do? Explore, connect and grow together. We will share our dreams and visions, create, learn and spend quality time as sisters in Chiropractic.
All of this will happen in a family friendly supportive environment with a program that is tailor made for you.
Most of all, you will be surrounded by people who love what you love -Chiropractic!
- The LCW is a voice for all women in chiropractic —DCs, Spouses, CAs, Students, Administrators, Faculty and more.
- The LCW recognizes, respects and celebrates the uniqueness of each of our members.
- The LCW understands a key benefit is to gather with other women who share, understand and support your choices, values and lifestyle.
- The LCW is compelled to provide regular, relevant and family friendly conferences “for women-by women”.
- The LCW will address issues within our society that affect our health, our health choices and the health of those under our care.
- The LCW will be active in protecting chiropractic and the rights of all in our profession to practice subluxation focused and drugless chiropractic.
Membership Privileges for All Levels of Membership
As a LCW member, you will enjoy access to interactive website; personalized and customized weekend events by Women for Women; virtual classroom; teleclasses; mentorship programs; opportunities for personal growth, new friendships and professional networking.
The mission of the League of Chiropractic Women is to inspire and support women in chiropractic to thrive while advancing the principles and practice of chiropractic. We commit to serve the vitalistic principles of chiropractic as a subluxation focused and drugless profession.
Creating a better world by empowering women in chiropractic to thrive.
We believe women have a distinct and unique ability to advance the principles and practice of chiropractic.
We believe Chiropractic is a drug-free subluxation-correction focused profession.
We believe every man, woman, and child deserves access to lifetime chiropractic care.
We believe individuals have the right to make their own informed conscious health care choices.
We believe in the power of mentoring and in creating a loving nurturing space.
We recognize that collectively, we are powerful and influential.
We believe that there is strength in numbers and with each member’s involvement, we create an ever-growing impact on the profession and humanity.
We believe a universal intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all its properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
What the LCW Offers You:
- Interactive Member Website
- Personalized and Customized Weekend Events by Women for Women
- Referral Directory
- Free Philosophy Call
- Free CA Training Calls
- Virtual Classroom
- Mentoring Programs
- Opportunities for Personal Growth
- New Friendships
- Professional Networking
- Special Offers from Great Vendors
- Student Chapters
- Local Chapters
- and more…
The Intangibles are Here Too.
We envision big things and we are fulfilling our goals. We are creating leaders, and developing leadership. We are mentoring and nurturing. We are preserving and protecting. We are here to inspire. We are in touch with our power and keep that unique power alive and thriving. We represent strength – powerful female strength. We are here to innovate. We are here to draw the line in the sand. We are here to create a legacy so other women can follow the path to their own greatness.
We are movers and shakers. Join us!
Who Can Join the LCW?
A key benefit of belonging to the League of Chiropractic Women is to be with other women who share, understand and support your choices, your values and your lifestyle. The LCW will provide regular, relevant and family friendly conferences by and for women.
Membership is open to ALL women in chiropractic serving all over the world.
Just to name a few:
- DC students and DC student spouses
- Women in chiropractic education
- Women in national and state chiropractic associations
- Women who serve chiropractic in business
- Men who want to support women in chiropractic